Saturday, July 04, 2009

Wishlist: Leather Jacket

I'm on the hunt for a leather jacket since they look good with anything. You can dress something up or down just by donning one of these babies!



Just think of Angelina Jolie and all the films she's worn a leather jacket in. Or Jessica Alba in Dark Angel. Didn't they look hothothot in them?

I'm obviously not as thin as either of them but hey, at least you'll end up looking at the leather jacket more than my unflattering parts!



I've already got the short leather jacket in the photo below but I can only wear it in non-frigid weather! There was a shorter jacket for the same price but it didn't look as nice as the short one. *sigh* If only it looked better....



I recently found a really really nice and soft leather jacket for only $60 but I can't remember where! ARGH!

1 comment:

j-dizzle said...

i bought a 'faux leather' jacket on ebay for super cheap. it cost $86 all up including postage and it fits really well ! and looks really good (or so bill says) if you want i can send you the link !