Are you someone who plans every event or outing that they organise or go to? Are you someone who gets pissed off when a spanner is thrown in the cogs?
I'm someone who likes to go with the flow. (Provided that nobody gets seriously hurt)
Some of the best moments of my life have been during an event that was completely unplanned (or planned very last minute).
For example, an girls night out to watch a movie or a big extended family gathering for no particular reason that was completely unplanned.
It shows to me that you don't always need a reason to meet up with friends or family. Sometimes 'just because' or 'because I wanted to' is a good enough reason.
And besides, it's usually the spontaneous things that bring about the laughs that you'll always remember.
Like taking a friend home late at night and then having to go and bring them back over to your place because they had no water at home. That will definitely be a story I won't forget.
2 comments:
Or someone who comes from another state and calls me to pick them up from the airport, while I have uni...hmm
Or staying and chatting together in the car till the early hours of the morning, with the sun nearly rising, even though home was only metres away...just because :)
Post a Comment