Or that I drive auto.
Or that I can't park well. Because I'm a GIRL.
(Okay, I kinda suck at reverse curbside parking but I'm pretty good with 90° reverse parking! I do it almost every night into my garage!)
But geez, all these comments just because I'm a GIRL?
I like to think that I actually have a pretty good sense of direction. If you tell me about a suburb, I'll generally be able to vaguely guess where abouts it is. Unless I really haven't ever heard of it.

4 comments:
LOL!! You make Naremburn sound so obscure.
It's not too obscure to have it's own Wikipedia page ;-)
(yes I know, so does Narwee)
haha I didnt know Narwee had its own wiki,.. haha where the heck is Naremburn?
and gosh Bon! ur blogging a lot!study already!
=) hope u know who this is
xo
4 litre V8 309kW/414HP @ 8300rpm rear wheel drive 0-100 in 4.1 seconds ;P
I get called a bad driver and parker because i'm asian =D
and i live up to it too mwhahaha!
yet to be touched by anyone yet though =D
Post a Comment