Thursday, May 28, 2009

UNSW Sucks II

I originally thought that I'd only have to do an extra semester on top of my 3 year degree since I failed to pick any marketing subjects this semester. However, now I have to do an extra year instead of just an extra semester!

All because marketing is incredibly INCREDIBLY generous to its students and only has certain subjects offered in either 1st semester or 2nd semester ONLY. (note the sarcasm)

*sigh* Oh wells, at least I can now rest assured that I won't be graduating at the end of next year and can whinge about uni for an extra year. Oh and also think about what to do after uni.

Sweet.

1 comment:

Chris said...

yea this does suck, happened to jono too.

But since i've been at uni for too long, I had to email student central to check my credits for me xD