you have your mummy's cheeks and your daddy's eyes!
agreed! ^I like the whole gangster utada hikaru look you got going hahaha! AAAAAAAAAH!!! What a cute family!!!!!! XD
yeah what's with the pimp leather jacket bon?yat
@Jess: HAHAHA!!!! I didn't know I had Dad's eyes... interesting. And yes, I have Mum's humongous cheeks@Andy: LoLs. Thanks buddy! I didn't even realise that what I was wearing had a Utada look to it!@Yat: Gotta make the most of it since winter's coming! Esp since it was an investment!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you have your mummy's cheeks and your daddy's eyes!
agreed! ^
I like the whole gangster utada hikaru look you got going hahaha!
AAAAAAAAAH!!! What a cute family!!!!!! XD
yeah what's with the pimp leather jacket bon?
yat
@Jess: HAHAHA!!!! I didn't know I had Dad's eyes... interesting. And yes, I have Mum's humongous cheeks
@Andy: LoLs. Thanks buddy! I didn't even realise that what I was wearing had a Utada look to it!
@Yat: Gotta make the most of it since winter's coming! Esp since it was an investment!
Post a Comment