That was amazing...Thanks for that Bonnie.
Lol the songs share the same harmonic chord structure. I,II,V,iii if you were wondering.the awesomeness of pop songs hahaha. really cool arrangement though!Its funny cos I was thinking of doing a Viva la Vida piano cover myself for fun xDThere's more than one string player =/ where is he/she?
oh, thats not to say I can come up with something as cool and pro as this haha.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That was amazing...
Thanks for that Bonnie.
Lol the songs share the same harmonic chord structure.
I,II,V,iii if you were wondering.
the awesomeness of pop songs hahaha. really cool arrangement though!
Its funny cos I was thinking of doing a Viva la Vida piano cover myself for fun xD
There's more than one string player =/ where is he/she?
oh, thats not to say I can come up with something as cool and pro as this haha.
Post a Comment