Monday, April 20, 2009

Autumn Clean Out

A few weeks ago Kat, Yi and I went through three quarters of my wardrobe. Yi showed no mercy and threw out anything that she deemed unfashionable. I've lived in my room for almost a decade and it's sad to have to leave it. Thankfully the upside is that I have to clear everything out of the room and throw out anything that I don't need anymore.

Now I have much less clothing and no money to go shopping to refill my wardrobe! *cries*


This side of the wardrobe used to be FULL!

Something's gotta give if my sister and I are moving things from two bedrooms into one room.


And give I shall.
These bags were given to random relatives and various charity bins around my area.

I'm a bit worried because Ky and I tend to get on each other's nerve when we spend too much time around each other. What's going to happen when we don't have our own rooms to run to after an argument? I guess there's always the downstairs bathroom!


Btw, this is my 400th post! WOW!

No comments: