I'm already worrying about group assignments, presentations, mid-sems, online quizzes and the worst of all - FINALS.
Plus, I realised that before I start anything I like to have a clean slate. Not sure if that makes any sense but an example of that is that I'm trying to tidy my room and my desk to be spotless (the dirty floor will just have to wait for a uni-less day) for the new semester.
And, I'm also trying to sell off my old textbooks from last year. Farewell microeconomics! Ta-ta macroeconomics! Au revoir QMA!
If you know anyone who's looking to buy textbooks for those subjects, send them my way! My textbooks are in pristine condition and are basically brand new. (Guess you can usually tell how much someone studies by the state of their textbooks.)
1 comment:
there should be a second-hand book buy/sell facility on campus
try looking at the student union online..u will get more responses from there~
Post a Comment