
'Ninja Dan'?!
Oh him.
Hahaha, just kidding. I do know the person who sent it and where Toowoomba is (it'd be pretty sad if I spent 5 weeks with 4 guys from Toowoomba and still not know where it was!!).
Our friend Dan went around Beijing with his trusty video camera capturing footage of his (and some of ours) wonderous adventures. After he came back to Aus he edited all the footage he had and packed it into a neat 70min movie.
And he was even nice enough to snail mail a copy down south to Ky and me!
Thanks Dan! I already told you this but I love the DVD. I want royalties from the sale of it, even if you only make $1 off it!LOL
Our friend Dan went around Beijing with his trusty video camera capturing footage of his (and some of ours) wonderous adventures. After he came back to Aus he edited all the footage he had and packed it into a neat 70min movie.
And he was even nice enough to snail mail a copy down south to Ky and me!
Thanks Dan! I already told you this but I love the DVD. I want royalties from the sale of it, even if you only make $1 off it!LOL


1 comment:
Damnit! You beat me to it!
Nevermind. I'm still going to post my version up tonight.
Post a Comment