Monday, March 16, 2009

≈ 3.096 Years

I can't believe I actually forgot that this blog turned 3 over a month ago!!

It kinda only occurred to me a few days ago that I've been blogging for OVER 3 YEARS.

Kinda crazy since I never, ever thought that I'd still be blogging 3 years after that first post.

I have to admit that sometimes it's quite a pain to regularly sit down and compose a blog post, complete with full sentances (more or less) and pretty pictures, upload it and hope it make some sense to another human aside from myself.

Sometimes I even ask myself if it's even worth it.

But then I look back at past posts and comments and momentarily relive the memories from 1, 2 or 3 years/months/weeks/days ago. The happy bits, sad bits, funny bits, horrible bits, stupid bits etc.

And then I think, 'Yes, it's definitely worth it.'

4 comments:

Andy said...

I'm looking at it!

I'm sure its worth something then!

hahaha, oh the arrogance.

Andy said...

and happy birthday bonnies' blog!

thank you for sharing the magic of bonnies' life!

Anonymous said...

Haha Happy 3.096rd Bday! Keep posting Bon! Cos its good fun and plenty more good times to come ^^!

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY WORTH IT :D