Sunday, December 07, 2008

HOT



I'm not a big fan of Jacob Black from the Twilight series but gosh, the actor playing Jacob (Taylor Lautner) is SO hot! I'd like Jacob just because he's the actor for the character.

Too bad he's 2 years younger than me. But nonetheless, he's still hot.

Plus, he's a black belt world champion in martial arts so he can always bash up other guys for me!

6 comments:

Geoff said...

lolz somebody's got an ab fetish xD

x.bijou said...

team edward!!!! no jacob no matter who plays jacob!! team edward!!

Kylie said...

YAY! Team Edward FTW! But yeh, he is pretty hawt in that pic :p

Anonymous said...

woah...

*fans myself*

team jacob all the way!!1

Anonymous said...

team edward!

...

though his abs are very tempting, edward's abs are meant to be just as perfect too ^^

Bonnie said...

I agree, TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!


I can still admire the underdog though!!

(LoL, it's all girls who replied aside from Geoff!)