Check out what we've been drinking since we arrived on Wednesday! I can't believe how dirty the water is here!! This is what the tap water looks like AFTER we boiled it and let it cool down.
It kinda looks like a fatty, oily layer or something....
See all that floating stuff? It's not a trick of the light. Nor is it harmless dust!
Like my pretty picture?
Hear the full story of it on youtube at our video blog on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1M9J0YNgmQ
5 comments:
man... wtf
thats so bad lol
think u guys should boil ur supermarket water just in case lol
I think you found your first case of melanine-contaminated substance! XD
yup bon, i suggest you buy bottled water from the supermarkets...it's a good investment...you can buy a 6L bottle to last about 3 days ^^ that stuff looks nasty...and tastes nasty...
wow I've never seen anything like it =O
shit...wasn't that bad last time i went to china o__o does it still smell like panadol? =P
Post a Comment