I SO cannot believe how much we ate in Queensland. And only over 6 days too!
1 x box of noodles
1 x Top Choc
1 x Kelloggs Crunchy Nut (710g)
1 x 250f chips
4 x 200g pack shapes
1 x tortilla wraps 6 pack (450g)
1 x 1kg frozen peas
1 x 1kg frozen vegetables
2 x 420g cream & chicken soup
1 x bbq chicken
5 x 100g tuna
1 x 8 pack profiteroles
1 x 350g pancake mix
7 x kiwi fruit
1 x 375g punnet strawberries
1 kg bacon
1kg banana prawns
1.5kg beef scotch fillet steak
1.76kg bananas
1.66kg apples
0.242kg tomatoes
1.5kg roast beef
2kg beef lasagna
2kg roast chicken
1.508kg potatoes
And altogether with...
9.25L soft drink (of which I probably drank 1L of creaming soda in 1 night...)
19L water
3 loaves/2050g bread
7L milk
3 dozen/2100g eggs
4L ice-cream
5L breakfast juice
560g salad
1 x 6 pack West Coast coolers
3 comments:
hehe not too keen on the vegetables huh? =P YAAAY GO MEAT!!! RAWR!!!
hahaha, we did buy alot of veges!!
-> the salads
-> the frozen peas
-> the frozen veges
-> the potatoes
thats heapsss!! =p
Oh my goodness....I think I ingested a whole barn-full of farmyard friends on that trip!
Post a Comment