Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Year Ago

It's been exactly one year since I posted my good luck HSCers post. And hell it's been a crazy year since then.

So what have I done in that year? I completed my HSC, I got a full time job, I worked a 15 hr day and 13 hr day consecutively, I started uni, completed one semester (almost two now), turned legal, got my P's, quit my job and got another. The list goes on.

Looking back on it, I can't believe that so much time has passed. It seems like so long ago when we used to muck around and laugh in the library seminar rooms. Ah, those were the days. We had so much fun being stupid and getting away with it.

So it's been a year. And have I matured? Perhaps, I'd like to think so!



At least I think I'm more independent...

[ Post Edit: And as Albert just said, "one year on, and you've still got the same sleeping cycle," i.e. I sleep at 3am and wake up at 11am/noon! ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo my gotd!! you sooo fob lah~~ XD

Andy said...

I've done zero since two years ago. =)

IT STILL MAKES ME COOLER THAN A WOW GAMER.