I've been mostly bumming at home for most of my holidays so far so when I decided to go and visit a few friends today and hand in resumes for jobs, I wanted to try something different with my hair.
I've tried to do a messy bun a few times in the past. But the problem always seemed to lie with the fact that I have thin hair. When thin hair is put into a bun, it looks TINY! And I end up looking like I'm 20 or 30 years older!!
So with a little teasing, two hair ties and 7 bobby pins... I had the bun I wanted! Omg, volume really does make a difference. Not that you can really see that big of a difference in the photos. Taking photos of the back of your head is really difficult!
And then when you let your hair back down at the end of the day... you have instantly voluminous hair!


No comments:
Post a Comment