Friday, June 20, 2008

Holiday To Do List

1.) Clean up room - placing all clothes and bags back into my wardrobe, neatening up table and stacking this semester's notes into piles (in case I fail and need them for next sem).

2.) Get my goddamn P's.

3.) Put hard drive back into my laptop and reinstall vista on it.

4.) Catch up with aunts and cousins.

5.) Be more active - do sports/exercise!

6.) Fix up resume to apply for another job.

7.) Work more and save up moooonney for my overseas trip at the end of the year!!

8.) Drink more water - good for the body, good for the soul! I've been a bit slack on my 2L of water per day regime.

9.) Go out with friends and have FUN!!!

10.) Dress smart when going out so I won't get sick.

11.) Enjoy the holidays I didn't get after HSC.

No comments: