I guess it was a mixture of lack of sleep, exam stress, stress of work and getting distracted by Kat and Pat but I stupidly left my wallet on the bus. And I didn't even realise it until 5 hours later!
Then after the realisation, I obviously started panicking. Where did I drop it? At uni? On the bus? Getting off the bus? At the shop? In the drawers?
Luckily enough some kids picked it up and gave it to their grandmother sometime after I dropped it. And thank goodness that she went to the effort to contact me! (My license was inside.) If not, I'd still be freaking out over where it was and who had it.
She told me that it looked as though someone already went through it but I was really only concerned about my important cards; license, uni ID and keycard. Thankfully the only thing that was taken was the cash and my keycard. Luckily, I didn't even have that much cash in there and my PIN is needed to use the keycard.
So there's my story. I've learnt my lesson and hopefully it won't happen to anyone of you in the future!
Needless to say, losing a wallet is definitely high on my list of things to NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER DO, EVER AGAIN.
P.S. To the fucker who took my cash and keycard, I hope you burn in hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment