LOL, I look like I'm strangling Kat and Ky!
Every year someone on my father's side of the family throws a party to celebrate Mothers Day as well as Justin and Kat's birthdays. This year was no different, we had lots of fun alfresco dining - just like in the Maggi commercials, as my 5 y.o. cousin cleverly pointed out.
Food was consumed, tummies were filled, stories and jokes told, I was teased for always talking too much, candles were lit and blown out, cakes were cut and scrabble was played. All in all, a very successful and fun afternoon!
Kylie had enough sense to take Mum's present down to my aunt's place where we had the party, so Mum had the opportunity to open her present in front of everybody! We gave her three crystal roses from Swarovski for last year's Mother's Day so to make it easier for us, we bought her this year's present when we bought last year's.
I actually forgot that we bought her present last year and felt guilty for not getting her anything!
Luckily she loved it.
Luckily she loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment