Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My Easter Long Weekend

So I had two days off during the Easter long weekend and what did I do? I spent most of the morning blisfully spending some time in my comfy, little bed sleeping in. Then we went off to my aunt and uncle's place for another Ha family bash.



It was all great fun. Kids everywhere, running, screaming, shouting, laughing, playing and generally making a lot of noise. The adults were all around catching up, seeing how each other were. And us, The Not-A-Girl-Not-Yet-A-Girls? Well, it's always fun to revert back to acting like kids now and then, like in the pic above.



Then after the lunch we hurried off to Steve's to go to rock climbing at St. Peters! It was great great fun. And it's something really different too. Usually when we go out it's for kareoke, dinner, mahjong, road trips (2 so far!), picnic/BBQs and generally just catching up.



It was hella different to see friends who I usually see only GAMEING (PSP, Wii, DS, PS2, PS3, XBOX etc.) actually get physical and move their body and use their muscles.

So all in all it was a great day but damn I was tired at the end of it. I could hardly move my arms without hearing them scream in protest. But it was all good after a few days. I'm lucky, some of the others' hands were shaking and ached so much that they couldn't hold their chopsticks properly when we went for korean BBQ afterwards!

Haha, the pain felt good but gawd I'm so bloody unfit.

No comments: