Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Look Up, Look Ahead

Keep your chin up.
Don't stop moving forward.
Even if you're slow, you're moving.
And that's all that matters.
It might take all night, but at least I'm going to get it done.
It's going to be hard but I'm going to perservere.
I promised him that I wouldn't give up and I intend to keep that promise.
For him, and for me.
As well as to show everyone else.
3 or 4 years on, I'm going to look back and laugh.
Because I was foolish and stupid.
Even if I know that's what I'm going to do, I'll still be foolish.
I'll still stress over 5% or 10% because I'll never do well if I don't even make an effort from the start.
Because at the end, I'll be glad I put in that effort to get that whole 5%, or as much of it as I could.
I'll make it because I have to stand there at the end and say, "I did it."

Just as I said to him yesterday.


Hehe, sorry it's a bit depressing but it's just some of my thoughts at the moment. Gotta get cracking on my marketing work for tomorrow *dies*. This was really just something for me to look at and try to get motivated, and to try to stop procrastinating as well. Hopefully I'll live to the end of the week!

No comments: