Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Congrats to Simon!!!

Guess what? Last Monday my best friend...

GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITY!!!!!!



Mega cheers to Simon for graduating and getting through his Bachelor of Commerce degree. It was a long three years but hey, you survived and I'm very very very very very proud of you. Words can't express how proud of you I am.



And it was my pleasure and honor to be at your graduation. I might not have uni on Mondays but hey, it was YOUR graduation. As if I would've missed it just because of the little fact that I don't have uni on Mondays.



You mean sosososo much more to me than I can express in words, so I was overjoyed to be able to spend the day with you (or half the day anyway). It's been YEARS since we spent THAT many hours together. LOL! And we've been friends for 4.5 years too!

It's a miracle that we're still friends but we've made it to 4.5 years atm so we must be doing something right hey, 好朋友?


Also, I was surprised today to receive a letter from Simon. Hand written and all! Thanks buddy, love you lots too. Thanks for going to all that trouble to pick out a gift voucher AND everything else with the letter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

haha, let's see... last time we've spent that many hours together... mmm, when we first met maybe? haha, gosh >.<

Thanks again bonni for coming =]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.