Saturday, March 15, 2008

I love Yi <3

Lookie! Lookie! It's a new layout!!

Done by YIYIYI for MEMEME!!!!! Hahah, she's so nice to me, that's why I love her sooooo much!

The photo is from Veer.com and the quote is from one of my favourite songs by Mariah Carey called 'Through The Rain'. I hope that it reminds me to keep looking forwards through hard times that are sure to come in the near future.



I actually didn't remember which photo I send to Yi for the layout (since I sent so many to her) and didn't realise how fitting the quote was. Since rainbows come out when there's sunshine after the rain, almost like a ray of hope after a dark, difficult time.

Guess it's also fitting that it's a new layout at the beginning of a new chapter of my life, uni.

All Yi asked me for was a quote and a picture and she'd do the rest, haha she was even worried that I wouldn't like the new layout but I LOVE IT! Thanks girl!


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

No comments: