Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday = No Work, HUH?

I was the biggest idiot this morning. I woke up as normal at 8:45am to get to work by 10am. It took a lot of effort because:
a) it's a Sunday and NOBODY likes to get up early on Sundays
b) I don't like to work
c) I'm not a morning person, at all.

So you could imagine my annoyance when I got to work and found out that shopping centres are CLOSED for today! I couldn't believe that my boss didn't tell me that I didn't have to work today!

Gah, I felt like the biggest idiot when I got to the centre and ALL the shops were closed except for the cinema.

I should've thought something was up when:
a) there weren't many cars in the carpark, even for a Sunday
b) the entry wasn't opened yet
c) we had to wait for the security guards to open them up
d) and WHEN THE SECURITY GUARDS ASKED IF WE WERE THERE FOR THE MOVIES

And to top it all off, the security guards were laughing after I asked, "Is Westfields actually open today?" Gah... sososo embarrassing! 恥ずかしい…!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.