Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy 18th Jess! Jay Jays makes me laugh!

You skinny, pretty, sexay little girl. YOU'RE 18!! Omfg, so sorry I ditched you damn older people (hope you went to a pub and got tipsy, even if it was only the afternoon) for lunch. Hope you've had a really fulfilling 18 years so far because the next 18 are gonna be mad where you're going to have the time of your life.

So now you're legal to drink, vote and get charged as a proper adult. So try your best not to do anything too bad, not that I think you really would! Best wishes for your future as we enter the big big world of.... UNIVERSITY!

Can't wait to party with everyone on Friday night to celebrate your 18th!! *sob* there goes another one to the dark side. The only ones left are Phie, Kat and I. OMG, we're The Underaged Club, OH YEAH BABY!

HAPPY 18TH BDAY JESS!!!

And you know what? Jay Jays is the funiest!

Their slogan t-shirts are so cool!!

'If I'm not wasted the day sux.'

'I'm mean because you're stupid.'

'I'm sorry about.... your face.'

'It's hard to show that I care because I DON'T.'

'Nerds do it better.'

'I don't discriminate, I hate everyone.'

No comments: