Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chinese New Year 2008

After Christmas, New Year and Australia Day, the next biggest celebration has got to be Chinese New Year. The event that all teens and people in their twenties hold out for.

What more can you ask for than partying with family, red pockets, a day off from work (well, for me anyway), food and the chance to make a new set of new years resolutions if you've already broke the ones you made on the 1st of January.



We had a lot of fun with a lot of catching up, laughing, jokes, food and family time. Ky and I even went over to Kat's place afterwards to continue the party where we ate a late dinner and then watched TV together. And I've got to say, I love So You Think You Can Dance SOOOO much!

They've got the coolest dances and watching them really brought back memories of Yr 10 and 11 when I always picked to do Hip Hop dance for sport. Feeling so unfit from the lack of exercise lately, gawd I'm such a pig!

No comments: