To celebrate Ky's return and my acquisition of a job which provided me with an income, I treat Mum, Dad, Ky, Kat, Grandma and a bunch of other cousins to lunch at the restaurant in Hurstville RSL Club the day Ky came back from Japan last month.
It really started off with me wanting to treat Mum and Dad to lunch since starting my job but I didn't get a weekend off and couldn't coincide with a day Mum could take off work. So it was decided that we'd wait for Ky to come back before trying to organise something. Then eventually everyone got roped in and it turned into a small party at the restaurant.
I'm glad it was run by people my parents were good friends with because we were the biggest group there! With all the kids running around it, it got a bit hectic trying to keep track of them all.
Hehe, it was fun to see Mum and Dad reuniting with friends they hadn't seen in a long time. I remember going to the Hong Kong cafe that was run by them in Chinatown on Sussex St. next to what used to be Ippon Sushi. They had the BEST baked potatoes ever and even to today, they're still making it in the exact same way. Yippy for Chris, Ky and I!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment