I love this girl, she makes me laugh. SO much.
Last Sunday.
At Shek's.
Amy smses, "I'M BACKKKKKKKKK!" to Yi.
Yi starts typing, "welcome back mar," stops, then starts laughing her ass off.
Then picks up the phone and types the rest of the sms, "welcome back martin!"
Amy, you should slap Yi for that. Seriously!
At Shek's.
Amy smses, "I'M BACKKKKKKKKK!" to Yi.
Yi starts typing, "welcome back mar," stops, then starts laughing her ass off.
Then picks up the phone and types the rest of the sms, "welcome back martin!"
Amy, you should slap Yi for that. Seriously!
Then, later that night she walks up to the gate at Shek's place and goes, "What do I do with the gate? *laughs hysterically*"
And this was withOUT any alcohol in her system. Perhaps it was the 'regular'-but-monstrous-in-size sprite from the movies that we shared. Too much sugar, WHATTA KID!
P.S. 27 DRESSES IS DAMN GOOD! GIRLS, DRAG YOUR BOYS TO SEE IT!!
And this was withOUT any alcohol in her system. Perhaps it was the 'regular'-but-monstrous-in-size sprite from the movies that we shared. Too much sugar, WHATTA KID!
P.S. 27 DRESSES IS DAMN GOOD! GIRLS, DRAG YOUR BOYS TO SEE IT!!



No comments:
Post a Comment