Monday, January 07, 2008
Hi-5 Circus Stageshow
I'm half a year off becoming legal and I attended a children's concert today.
OMG.
Ok so it wasn't as bad as I make it sound. It was pretty fun and amusing to see the little kiddies get all excited about seeing Charlie, Kellie, Nathan, Sun (ew) and Stevie (double ew!) in person. I smile when all the kids were encouraged to get up to dance and sing along with Hi-5.
I went along with my aunt because she had a spare ticket and needed someone else to go along with her. And it felt good. To not be working and spending the time with some family members. Haven't really had much of a chance to do that much thanks to working so much, gah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Awwww! I wanted to go see that show! Why is Nicky striking up a Sailormoon pose in those photos? What's up with that?
Post a Comment