Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

Yay for the first post of the year!



So finally, we end OUR year. 2007. One of the biggest years of my life. It was both extremely short and extremely long. What was only 12 months actually felt like 12 years or looking back on it, 12 days.

As the year was progressing, it felt like time couldn't pass any slower. But when I reminisce, time honestly couldn't pass any faster. 2007 was one of my most difficult and trying years and I know there's a lot I should've changed; studying more, procrastinating less, going out less etc. Not to say that I regret not doing all those things because it's all in the past. Regardless of what I do or wish, I can't do anything about it.

But I have to say, as cliche as it sounds, if I had a choice and go back, I'd do it all exactly the same.

I wouldn't change a single laugh, cry or moment for anything. (Although if there's lots of zeros on it I might ;) just kidding!)

Thank you to everyone who made 2007 such a memorable year for me, I'll never forget you and what you did for me (regardless of whether you think it was significant or not, even a simple smile can brighten my day).

Extra big thank you to everyone who came to my party, I know I wasn't a great host (even though I DID work that day, it's still no excuse for being a crappy host) and didn't really prepare any games and all, like last year, but I hope you still had fun! I know I did because it's the best way to spend nye, in my opinion; with friends, family and the one you love.

So here's my adios to 2007 and my bonjour to 2008!


First sunrise of 2008!

Best wishes to everyone. I hope you all look towards 2008 as a fresh start, a clean slate if you want. May all your hopes and dreams come true.

As samsung is promoting - TALK. PLAY. LOVE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are my photos! :D