Saturday, December 15, 2007

No Longer Unemployed!

Harhar, that's right! Your eyes are not deceiving you!

I HAVE A JOB!

I get to look at sparkly things for many many hours a day.
I get to talk about elements/metals for many many hours a day.
I get to stand on my feet for many many hours a day.
I get to hear Westfield's Santa's 'assistants' ring bells for many many hours a day.
I get to ooh and aaah at pieces of jewllery that I can't afford for many many hours a day.
I get to ponder and realise that I'm growing up for many many hours a day.

And most importantly, I get to think about having a healthier bank account for many many hours a day.

Now I can start paying my parents back for my HK/Japan trip's expenses again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....I'm so proud of you my little munchkin!

Now it's your turn to shout me on a constant basis when I conveniently "forget my wallet" when we go out together.

Hehehehhe

This is Ky btw...I can't work out how to sign in properly....the whole comment box is in Korean! Arghghgh!!!

Anonymous said...

So much for "having a healthier bank account" ;)