Friday, December 21, 2007

I Hate Late Night Shopping

So I now have a job inside a Westfields.

And I just got back from working from 9am till midnight today. That's 15 freaking hours.

15!!!!

It's basically double what you work doing a 9-5 office job!! I can't believe it. Bloody Westfields. And some of the other stores started closing at 10 or 11!!

Gawd, my feet kill. My legs kill. My back kills. My neck kills. Everywhere aches!

Now all of you damn people my age can't complain about their jobs anymore! Complain after you've worked for 15 hours straight! Blah, and I still have to work for the next 4 days. With a 9am start EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!

Farewell good friends, if you don't see or hear from me at Christmas, you'll know it's because I died from exhaustion.

Off to wash my hair, blow dry it then sleep. FINALLY!

No comments: