Monday, October 08, 2007

Vainty Post + Procrastination

I liked my hair on Saturday. As I told Ray, Kat and Ky. Many times. THERE WAS NO KINK! Wooo! AND, I only used bobby pins to pin it up!!!! My fringe never falls just like that!!

Gawd, all this procrastinating is really bad for me. Must stop camming... and start cRamming! Aiyaaaas...




On another note, I finished watching Kurosagi last night. It's funny but at the same time it's pretty dark. I'm surprised Yamashita Tomohisa (YamaP) did a pretty good job with the acting. Although the character he played reminded me of his character in Dragonzakura. The same kinda cool, aloof guy with a darkish past - the anti-hero. Nevertheless, it was fun to watch and at least I'm listening to Japanese which could count for studying... right?



I thought the opening of the drama was pretty cool. I liked the technique of splitting the screen. It further shows the stark difference between the two of them. Reminded me of Wong Fu's 'I'm Yours' Music Video. Hahaha! It's dedicated to Justin and Jane Ha!



No comments: