Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's getting to me...

*Warning: Emo post ahead! Proceed with caution!*

Lately I've been feeling really really tired. Not just physically tired from lack of sleep and excessive, unconscious stressing but more emotionally tired.

I swear, 2 weeks is already way too long for me to be messed up, as I have been for the HSC. I have no idea how everyone finishing next week can continue, but damn, I admire you!!

For the past few weeks, as some of you might have noticed, I've tried not to post about the HSC. Ok well, I have.. but not in the 'OMFG! 4u yesterday was so pucking hard!! I'm so worried that I'm going to fail, not that it's uncommon, but it's a FAIL! ON A HSC EXAM!! And damn, I'm so stressed for 3u tomorrow but I just can't be pucked to study. This is pretty bad isn't it hey? Procrastination to the max, oh gawd I'm so screwed. PUCKPUCKPUCKPUCK!'

I say all that enough in a day that I don't need to post it up so I can, in addition to saying it 10000x a day, READ it another 10000x a day.

Sometimes it feels like fate, destiny or whatever higher power there is, really likes to play games with me. To test me. Again. And again. And again.

I've tried to keep up my energy levels. Tried to stay optimistic. Tried to remain smiling. Tried to enjoy the experience.

But damn, I'm tired.

Maybe just for tonight, I can be down. Just for tonight, I can feel like curling into a ball and crying my eyes out.


[Edit - I feel a bit better now, thank you! You know who you are!]


This made me smile.
I hope it does the same for you.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bon! dw about it. just about any mark will get scaled up to band 5 for 4u. just keep looking ahead and finish the hsc with a smile =)

Anonymous said...

Puck Puck Puck?

Bonnie is a CHICKEN!?!?!?! Whoah, that IS news :)

Hope you're feeling better!

Bonnie said...

Albie: Thanks buddy. I'll remember that. Look up and ahead and not down! =]

Oge: LOLS @ your comment! And I'm no chicken! How DO you type out the onomatopoeia for the sound chickens make? O__O

Anonymous said...

Puck is a onomatopoeia for the sound a chicken makes.. im serious!

and are u sure? :) btw.. i didnt mean chicken in the sense that martin uses it.. "oh yiu giw gai" ><

Anonymous said...

lol cluck cluck..puck puck...the same thing =P

Anonymous said...

HURRAY FOR COMMENT SPAMMING NOW!

screw the tagbox! we have comment boxes!

Bonnie said...

*looks doubtfully at the boys' comments*

And YES I'm sure I'm not a chicken!!! In any sense!!!

Btw, do you guys notice that we're kinda spamming comments now, instead of irc or the tagbox? LOL!

Anonymous said...

oh wells, we'll always be spamming wherever people are talking

Bonnie said...

haha oh yeah, you did shek!

i think i just posted the comment after you posted yours!

yeah.. we're all chatterboxes... and we're all addicted to spamming!

... my inbox is gonna be full from blog comment notices!

Anonymous said...

This is scary.. 10 comments on this single post already...

Shows how much you're loved Bon :)

Anonymous said...

let's add more to it then XD

btw, do you guys still remember how to make chatterboxes?

Bonnie said...

yeah it does!

i do feel loved =D

love you both too!

Bonnie said...

i know alby!

you get a piece of paper, fold, fold fold, fold, fold etc.

you get my point =)

Anonymous said...

err...yea....using that description, i now know how to make anything i want from paper =)

....i wish they would save my name so i don't have to type it over and over and over and over and...etc again. bad for spamming, you know..