Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's funny...

...how many people I actually meet from Syd Boys AFTER I've graduated!

Well, maybe not all of the guys are NEW but a lot of them are guys I've heard of or have seen but I've never talked to them before. And by 'talk' I mean having a conversation with.

But still, 6 years and there's people I've never heard of or at least spoken with!

Kinda funny because I remember that some of the guys were still in that awkward phase of their lives where they weren't interested in girls yet and didn't know how to communicate with girls. Now, they can be friends with, joke around, study with and (obviously) be interested in girls!

For the past 3 weeks that I've been going to Hurstville library, I've probably bumped into at least a few from Syd Girls or Boys. Usually they're all studying in a pack at the front window for about 8 hours or so that they're there. Pretty damn good since the library's open for 12 hrs!

Gawd I admire them...


GOOD LUCK FOR TMR ENGINEERING PPL!!!

Btw, I just updated the calendar and DANG, CHECK IT OUT!!! November's gonna be bloody crazy with all these events on! ESPECIALLY THE FORMALS!!!

No comments: