Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Signifying Our Rank

We've actually had our Yr 12 jerseys since the first day of this term but I never got around to taking pics of it till tonight.

So hurrah to me for I no longer look like a Year 7 in a senior skirt! The bright yellow makes it a little hard for anyone to still think that and since it has MY year on the back, I'm trying to wear it as much as possible.

I'll look like an idiot walking around with a big fat 07 on my back when it's 2008 or 2009.

It was kinda sad tho, to see everyone in the grade wear their jerseys as soon as they got them. Suddenly our whole school seemed to overflow with year 12's everywhere, standing out in yellow from the vast sea of brown.


Front


Back

Too bad it's not all that original (since it's one of Canterbury's designs). There are 3 other schools in Sydney alone that has the same design as ours - but in better colours; Fort St, Hornsby Girls and Syd Boys.

Haha, I can't wait to take a pic with the guys when they get their jerseys. The class of '07 is gonna be forever known as the twin year.

No comments: