Monday, August 27, 2007

Stranger Danger

OMFG.. I'm scared to travel on my train line now. Not just at night but during the day too. Even just after school.

Today when Yi and I were going home after our stoopid 3u maths exam there was some creepy guy who was trying to pick us up. I was kinda weary of him after he got on and kept looking at the 2 of us. Then about halfway through our journey he came over to sit in opposite seat in the 6 seater that Yi and I were sitting at.

"Hey girls, do you know how many stops it is to *********?"
"Er... its the 4th stop from here."
"How about to *******?"
"That's the 7th stop."
"Ok."
*silence*
"Do you live close?"
"Yeah."
"Are you sisters?"
"Er... *nervous laugh* No."
" Oh, are you girls in year 12?"
"Yeah"
"So you're.. what, 18? 17?"
"Yeah, 18 and 17."
"Are you Chinese?"
"Yeah."
"Ahh, got a boyfriend?"
"Ehh.. no."
"Ever had one?"
"Yeah... kinda."
"Was he Chinese?"
"Yeah.."
"Have you ever dated an Australian or Lebanese?"
"Um.. no."
"Oh.."
*silence*
"Do you have a phone?"
"Um.. no." (SO GLAD I DIDN'T TAKE OUT MY PHONE TO CALL MY DAD!!)
"Can I have your number? You know, so I can call you and we can go out and have a drink."
"Um.. no, sorry."
*Yi and Bon run off the train to avoid the creepy middle aged Lebanese stranger*

Gawd, stranger danger... IT LIVES ON!!!!

No comments: