- I like to have clean feet when I jump into bed (which is why I usually shower then go straight to sleep).
- I love inspirational quotes, I just suck at remembering them.
- I'm good at remembering the sounds of words. That's why I can 'sing' Korean and Japanese songs without completely understanding the words.
- I eat non-conventional foods (by society's standards) for meals. We used to have pie and spaghetti for breakfast in primary school!!
- I think guys who wear skinny leg jeans are just scary.
- For the first 7 years of my life I had 9 people living in my house.
- I'm SUCH a night owl.
- I love reading stories - FF & FP/OF. I just suck at writing them.
- I have Hello Kitty curtains in my room.
- I usually try to make my blogs funny (harhar..)
- I've never moved houses before. Gawd, I can't begin to imagine how much junk I have..
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Random facts about me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment