To another old and dear friend,
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY RAY!!!=D I've known this guy for roughly a decade and this is probably the first time I've been able to celebrate his birthday with him (hell not even a 'Happy Birthday!' from me till last Friday! gawd I'm a crap friend XD). Hahah!!
Enjoy your last year of being a minor cuz you're turning 18 in less than a year grandpa! ^____^
Hope you liked the present and didn't think it was too random. Haha, I got to surprise him by dropping by his place last night and giving him his present since I wouldn't get to see him today. Hopefully I was the first to say happy birthday and to give you a present! (to make up for all the other years where I couldn't say happy birthday!)
Best wishes and I hope you had a great birthday!
P.S. I forgot to take a photo of the present but damn its a cool present... well, I think so.. if you don't like it you could always give it to me! Hahaha, jp ;) And I don't have a pic of you so I can't post it up here!! =[
No comments:
Post a Comment