SO... second week of holidays came and went. I didn't do much except go to tutoring, get anxious about ANIF07: SGE, work at it on the Sat night and then recover for the remaining 2 days of holidays. Haha, damn I was dead. *will post more about ANIF07 later* For the moment, just know that it ROCKED! =D Our best concert to date.
School yesterday was blah. So surprised I didn't fall asleep during double english... blah oh well, only first day, must keep trying hard! Haha, tho I did fall asleep in assembly. Gawd it was boring.. *dies*
I'm back on holiday! ...for a day. Haha, funny that we all have to go back to school for one day and then go back on holidays since today is Anzac Day. Lalala! Well, I don't mind since I get to legally stay home and not have to hand in an absentee note. Hurrah for all students! ...too bad we have school again tmr. ><
I had lunch with a whole bunch of my cousins, aunties and uncles. Some asshole placed a fake order at the restaurant late last night so today we took the order down to my aunt's place for lunch. It was great to see all my little cousins again, even though they pretty much ignore me (since they see me as one of the 'adults' *rolls eyes*). They're all so cute and one of them even came in a superman outfit, complete with the cape! Yeps, the Awwww factor sure went skyrocketing.
I got to drive a lot today! I was surprised since it was raining but I guess Mum has more faith in my driving. Ky drove from home to a fam friend's place in Hurstville for her tutoring. Then I picked up Grandma and then drove to Oatley, dropped food off and then drove back home. Then about 15 mins later we had to head out again; picked up my cousins who lives a few streets away, picked up Ky then drove to my aunt's place again for lunch.
I racked up 1.5 hrs today! Well, supposedly 1.5 hrs... it was probably like 1 hr altogether instead of 1.5. Oh wells...
Man.. this post is so boring. No pics and nothing interesting... gah! My ANIF07 post will rock. Definitely. LOL.
P.S. I'm gonna miss sleeping in after today. *sob* ='(
No comments:
Post a Comment