Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Insomnia

After staying up till wee hours in the morning (say 3-4am) for about 2 months, surprisingly enough, I actually got into bed at 11:30pm last night! Problem was, I couldn't fall asleep. Maybe it was because I wasn't tired enough? Though I doubt it since I was falling asleep while doing my maths hw at 10pm. Maybe my body was so used sleeping late that sleeping early has whacked it even more? Or maybe I'm actually an insomniac? Haha, a friend of mine always calls me a night owl because I can stay up really late and not feel too tired while doing so.

Whatever it was, I was cursing it to oblivion since I still woke up feeling tired today! Not to mention I still started falling alseep in 1st period chemistry; equilibrium!*groans*

Btw come and check out Eminence's next concert, Passion! (at Syd, Melb AND SINGAPORE!!)

(Cick on image for enlargement)


When: 16th December 2006 - 3pm & 7:30pm

Where: Sydney Conservatorium of Music
Maquarrie Street (5 min walk from Circular Quay train station)

Prices: (Concession) A,B,C Reserve - $55, $45, $25
(Adult) A,B,C Reserve - $65, $55, $35

Tickets on sale at Kinokunia ONLY.

More info about it at: http://www.eminenceonline.com/passion/

I'll most likely be working there so come visit me at merchandise =]

p.s. I'm pretty much all better now! No more coughing and sniffling!! ^___^ thanks to everyone for their wishes of 'get well!'

No comments: