Congrats to James and Anna who just had a baby boy!!! ^___^ Little Jamie (yet to be confirmed) was born last week on the 28th August (^o^ exactly a month after my bday!!) weighing 3kg with blue eyes and a little tuff of brown hair! I'm expecting for James to be dead tired but boasting about his baby boy on Saturday, provided it doesn't rain in the morning! =)
Today I was, once again, reminded by Yi that spring doesn't officially hit till 22nd September. =( She popped my bubble of happiness which was a result of the warm, sunny weather we've had here in Sydney for the past week!
Came home after school ended early at 2:40 due to free period, ate some toast and then sat in front of the tv for about 2 hours. T___T That was precious time that could've been used for studying or doing hw.... but hey, i'm only human! I get unmotivated too which leads to procrastinating... I just happen to procrastinate a lot. LoL, but hey.. who doesn't procrastinate? =P
Pretty screwed for exams which are coming up, with only 1 week left. Supposed to do 1 maths paper per day for Sunday (tutoring) and write maybe 5 essays for english tutoring... fat chance i'm gonna be finishing my essays.. *sigh* Why the hell does english have to have so many damn tasks to do?! Not to mention my teacher isn't very good so i'm kind of already failing the subject to begin with...
Well, even if I don't think i'll do well in my exams... good luck to everyone who's already having exams!!
exam timetable
1st week
monday - 3u english, 2u maths
tuesday - chemistry, 3u maths
wednesday - 2u english
thursday - eco
4 day break~ BOOYAH!!
following tuesday - 3u english oral, japanese
5 exams in first 3 days!! *SHOCK *DIES* crappy-o! >__< Btw, i've recently realized how nerdy people at SG are! Don't get me wrong though, I don't mean that we're all geniuses or anything. Yes, it is a selective school. Yes, we're all relatively intelligent (a debateable point...). But it seems as if we're always talking about school or schoolwork!! Take my blog for example, I for one rant a lot about school and schoolwork. In another example when we all get together, school or schoolwork is always mentioned!! Yes, ladies and gents, it is confirmed. We have no life outside of school and schoolwork.
Attending private all girls Anglican school for almost all of my primary school life (I went to Hurstville Public for 1 term of kindy), I've really wonder what regular co-ed public schools are like. Aparantly going to a co-ed school is really annoying because there are obviously, guys there! Like duh! everyone knows how distracting guys are (in the he's-so-hot terms and eww-stop-comparing-your-biceps terms)!! LoL.. hmm.. makes me wonder what uni will be like..
No comments:
Post a Comment