Sunday, June 11, 2006

Future career path: Hairdresser

I just cut Kat's hair!!! =D

Yes, professional hairdresser wannabe me *coughnot* cut Kat's thick, long, pretty hair! I made a mistake when I was cutting it but Kat helped me out and fixed her hair so that I didn't need to cut a massive chuck off. Yippy! Kat is the best for letting me experiment with her hair. Next thing on the agenda, dying Kat's hair! Lets hope I live to see the result after she does it!! (Her parents will probably kill me first)


The Before Pic || The During Pic (don't worry, it's not actually that short)



The After Pic (See! I told you so!) || Kat and my necklaces, modelled by Kat (she got the Tiffany & Co. heart one from her uncle for her birthday and I got the Swarovski snowflake one for an early bday present from mum)

Shoutout to Alice, get well soon! All your friends will be anxiously anticipating your return to school after your recovery!!

p.s. yeah my posts are getting shorter cuz everyone's complaining about too much text to read! *grumbles* damn lazy people.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the Swarovski necklace is prettty =P and not baddd hair dressing skills hahaha =P

Anonymous said...

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH@@@@@@!!!!!!!!

Kat looks like you now bon!!!

heheheheh!!!

Pro skills bon, and you better convince kat to wear it down on tuesday!!!! Ain't she a pretty lil kitty now ;)

Anonymous said...

HAHHAAHA BONNIE MAY I BE UR NEXT CLIENT ?

KAT LOOKS JUST FINE !!!!!!!!
A LADY.

YAYYYYYYYYYY
LADYKAT
LADYKAT
LADYKAT
LADYKAT
LADYKAT
LADYKARRT ~


farmerG

superficiality said...

i'm evil.

i don't see a difference.

*blinks**squints**blinks*

nope still don't.

Anonymous said...

WHAT DID U DO TO HER HAIR?! lol, actually i've never seen kat b4

Anonymous said...

heeey bonbon
thanks for the shoutout gorgeous :) hope you're taking good care of yourself!