Sunday, April 16, 2006

Holidays!!

song playing on blog: An Jing (Silence) by Jay Chou [ credits to Mikel who I scabbed the link off, hope u dont mind!! XD ]

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! We made it!!!! ^___^ ---> HOLIDAYS!!!

Year 11: 1 term down, 2 to go!!
High School: 4 years and 1 term down, 1 year and *thinks* 2 terms to go!!

LoL, it's been ages since I blogged... -___- can never seem to be bothered to think up about what to type.. haha... lets see.. whats happened since I last blogged?

5/4 - language festival at school
was pretty fun... the korean noodles were soooo nice ^__^ both Jess and I had a plate, mm.. I want more! haha... we spent the morning making sushi rolls to sell at the Japanese store, surprisingly enough people actually bought all our rolls!! (even though they looked ugly as!! XD) but yes, either way thanks to everyone who helped out!! =]



my screen while my phone still worked

on day of the language festival the screen on my phone died... >< style="font-weight: bold;">Nokia 8850 which I only paid $71 for!! Go me, cheaponess all the way! =D

12 & 13/4 - senior conference
2 days of complete nothingness of boring seminars... lucky me. I did actually end up bored as hell surprisingly enough... (I expect it to be boring so then if its remotely interesting, I wont be disappointed... did that make sense?) lol, Tina and I both fell asleep in the suicide awareness seminar cuz it was so damn boring... not our fault if the room was stuffy and the video was boring on a cold autumn day!

Oh well, at least the restof the day was better... all the girls + ray, andrew and minty went to ichiban boshi next to kino for ramen! =] mmm..... oishikattayo~!! atashi negi miso ramen o tabeta! =] (trans: it was yummy! I ate miso ramen with leeks) I wanna go back and have more ramen.. haha, I love ramen! ramen ga daisukiyo~!

Plan for holidays:
to study for exams which start 2nd week back [ im screwed >< ] for half the holidays and party for the other half =D

So far what Iv done...

14/4 - bummed around the house
15/4 - went to my 4th aunty and my cousins' baptism @ the church near kingsgrove station, went to Kats place afterwards and ate fooooood, she came with us back to my place and slept over! my sis, Kat and me ended up sleeping @ 4am cuz we were talking for so long.. ><"
16/4 - early morning yum cha @ hurstville with grandmas, grandpa, uncle and cousins -__-;; we only got 5 hrs of sleep so I was yawning through yum cha. LoL XD after, we went around looking for ppl to visit but all of them were out except my 2nd cousins who live about 3 mins away from me. man its been ages since I saw them and everybody's grown up now!! the youngest of their family is Hayden and he's already 3!! shamefully, I dont think Iv actually visited him since he was born... tho I did know about him! =P


BoA's new single!! Nanairo no Ashita~brand new beat


Some quotes from various ppl:


*while my aunty was sitting down reading the newspaper on the patio. Hayden walks up and with something in his hands (forgot what)*
Hayden: la leng loi, bei ley gar! (trans: this is for you, pretty girl)

[ ROFL XD this kid is THREE!!!! reminds me of something Nicky would do.. haha! ]

Ky: I live in the hottest house in the room

*in regards to my bro's feminine side*
Claire: Chris, you're 70% female, 30% male and the rest is unknown.

Chris's friend Darren: you can sleep in a car but you can't race a house

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping in class all the way bon!

superficiality said...

booooo!!! yay such great times!! seeyaz soon!!

Anonymous said...

bonn da ramen didnt taste nice!! it wuz salty >_< bleurghh...

Anonymous said...

yeah cuz u got 1 that was salt soup based jessie!!! =P

Anonymous said...

wahhhh...interesting week lah bonniee =D zomg...ramen >____>!!

Anonymous said...

hey bon. i love that boa song